var sc_partition=20; var sc_security="18aa7a11"; Aww that smile.

My Story

Sunday, June 10, 2007

uh Mid Semester Test is over. i dont think i'm gonna fail but not gonna do well. lol. failing is not really possible in poly. but the paper quite tough. paid 189bucks for fire fighting course. that's so stupid. and a waste of money.

gonna get black jeans and shirt. money i need you. seriously broke. penniless. going to do some gay stuff during the 2 weeks holiday with kengwai. working at mango-.- nevermind for the sake of money. lol. oh on the way to interview we took bus no.8 at toapayoh. my ezlink was confiscated by the uncle. cos i used it in a illegal way. that's what the advice slip the uncle gave say. that is damn lucky. toapayoh people are fussy.

FROLIC AT MOS 12TH JUNE.



-5:52 PM-

Profile

-=|Kelvin Lee|=-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm who I am

17 is young

5th Jan thats when people say happy birthday to me

LIKES

Likes People who likes Me=].

WISH

I still want to be a Pilot.

Get top few in Marine Engineering.I will do it.
SHOUT



LINKS

Manchester United F.C
My Photos
Friendster
Link No.4


PAST

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • November 2007



  • CREDITS

    Design Solistice
    Picture Edubz02
    Shapes Photoshop
    Fonts Dafont.com